Breakfast – Tea or coffee in any quantity without sugar and only one tablespoonful of milk allowed in 24-hours. Saccharin or Stevia may be used.
Lunch – 100 grams of veal, beef, chicken breast, fresh white fish, lobster, crab or shrimp. All visible fat must be trimmed off before cooking and e meat must be weighed raw. It must be boiled or grilled without any additional fat. Salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried or pickled fish are not allowed. The chicken breast must be removed from the bird.
One type of vegetable only to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage.
One breadstick or one Melba toast.
An apple, orange or a handful of strawberries or one-half grapefruit.
Dinner – The same choices as lunch.
Doesn’t this sound like fun?!? Just a scant few calories more than are contained in your morning bowl of Cheerios and milk is supposed to be enough for a full day.
What’s the difference between Water Boarding and the hCG Diet? Water Boarding is a more enjoyable experience. Seriously, Amnesty International should get on board with issue, because this is a clearcut example of torture and the violation of human rights, especially towards women who clearly are the target of this rubbish.
There are some other hCG Diet guidelines worth mentioning. Read these with a Nazi accent for extra impact.
- The 500 calorie limit must always be maintained.
- 2 small apples are not an acceptable exchange for “1 apple.”
- Very occasionally we allow egg – boiled, poached or raw – to patients who develop an aversion to meat, but in this case they must add the white of three eggs to the one they eat whole.
- Cottage cheese made from skimmed milk is available 100 grams may occasionally be used instead of the meat.
And if you weren’t miserable enough, here is the final indignation.
- We do permit the use of lipstick, powder and such lotions as are entirely free of fatty substances.
- We also allow brilliantine to be used on the hair but it must not be rubbed into the scalp.
- Obviously sun-tan oil is prohibited. (MY NOTE: Obviously? Do they think we’re going to chug-a-lug it?)
- Aspirin and birth control are allowed.
- No massage of any kind.
The fact that this diet is enjoying any kind of success and has garnered a following serves as proof that people have totally lost their way when it comes to feeding themselves. This is a barbaric, crude, savage, and inhuman diet. There are no good reason to abide by this nonsense. Stay away from it.